- To enable constant communication between members to promote the interest of members through the Association.
- To promote the welfare of members and spouses.
- To promote the maintenance of the Marine Gates, Mace Oval and the Parade Ground.
- To create a record of the members’ history, and that of the School.
- Support of any related museum and relics.
- To promote the concept of Army Apprenticeships.
- To recognise the contribution of members to Australia and the Army.
To identify our Committee, please click here.
To read our constitution, please click here. View &/or download the ACT Associations Incorporation Regulation 1991 (SL1991-31).
The association has approved “The Prayer of the Australian Army Apprentice” for use in appropriate circumstances. For more information, please click here.
All About Apprentices
View some interesting Facts and Figures, Staffing and Grad Parade details.
AAAA Honour Board
View the Honour Board
AAAA Indemnity Clause
View the Indemnity Clause