The Memorial Sub-committee was discontinued in 2019.
Composition of Sub-committee
|Chair||Appointed: Frank Poole (10th)|
|Members||Albury Regional Representative: Jim Hislop (9th)
Welfare Officer: Damien Tyrrell (40th)
Chaplain: Rev. Craig Potter (38TH)
Chaplain: Rev. Alan Kelb OAM (25TH)
Heritage Officer: Harry Cole (7th)
Brian Daley (14TH)
Greg Mulcahy (10th)
Army Museum Bandiana Manager: By invitation: Vacant
- To ensure that the Army Apprentice Memorial is maintained and kept clean and tidy.
- To raise funds for the continuing maintenance and development of the Memorial.
- To plan for the future development of the Memorial in accordance with the priorities agreed by the Management Committee.
- When approved by the Management Committee, organise and supervise all new work on the Memorial.
- Accept, approve and process applications for the placement of Memorial plaques.
- Accept and process applications for pavers and bronze plaques.
- Accept and approve applications for memorial plaques and organise services if appropriate.
- Through the Treasurer, submit invoices for payment of pavers and pavers and plaques.
- To review the SOPs for the Memorial and recommend changes to the Management Committee.
- To place orders for pavers and plaques.
- To liaise as required with the Army Museum and Commander ALTC.
Meetings of the Sub-committee will be held as required
Minutes will be kept by the Sub-committee and a report will be made at each Management Committee Meeting and posted on the Web site.
The Association Treasurer will maintain a separate account column for the Memorial that will show income derived by fund raising, sale of pavers and plaques and transfer of funds from the Association and for expenditure approved by the Sub-committee, and the Management Committee for amounts over $2000 or in excess of funds held against the Memorial.