- To enable constant communication between members to promote the interest of members through the Association.
- Promote and maintain the Army Apprentices Memorial at Bandiana.
- To promote the welfare of members and spouses.
- To promote the maintenance of the Marine Gates, Mace Oval and the Parade Ground.
- To create a record of the members’ history, and that of the School.
- Support of any related museum and relics.
- To promote the concept of Army Apprenticeships.
- To recognise the contribution of members to Australia and the Army.